- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: I am seriously obsessed with wearing these lip creams every day. The only downside would me that they will dry your lips. Just putting lip balm before applying it can solve that problem.
- Lash Sensational Mascara In Blackest Black- Maybelline: The way this mascara lengthens and adds volume to my lashes is incredible.
- Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation- Maybellline: I have oily skin and it drive me insane that I have never been able to find a good drug store matte foundation. But now Maybelline has seriously surprised me and I am so happy it keeps my face nice and matte for the whole day.
- Sally Hansen Nail Polish In Silver: During the winter season I love wearing a nice silver glittery polish and this one has really been my favorite out of all the brands I have tried.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo In Wild: OMG I am seriously in love with this dry shampoo. To me it smells like chocolate and it keeps my hair feeling and smelling good for two days!
- H2O Plus Oasis Body 24 Hydrator: During the cold weather I have very dry skin and it gets very itchy if I don’t constantly moisturize. But I feel that this product has really helped ease my dryness and itchiness. I know TMI.
- Charcoal Facial Cleanser- Bioré: I love the feeling of this cleanser. I feel fresh and smooth after I use it.
- Bebe by Bebe: I was given this perfume by my aunt and I barley started using it this month and I’m seriously very happy with it. It has this floral scent but it isn’t too overpowering which I love.
- Long Winter Jacket: If you live in Chicago then you would know that it has the coldest winters ever. But my mom gave me a long thick winter jacket for christmas and I swear I don’t suffer from the weather.
- Pom Pom Beanie: You cant go wrong with wearing a beanie all year round but it is a must during winter.
- H&M Tube Scarf: This tube scarf was originally 10 dollars but I got it for 4.99. What a deal!
- Rings- Forever 21: Wearing rings all over fingers has been my favorite thing to do this month.
- Naked Juice In Mighty Mango
- Nerds Candy
- Gilco Pocky Chocolate Covered Biscuit Sticks
- Model Adriana Lima
SONG OF THE MONTH
- “What I Did For Love” by David Guetta ft. Emeli Sandé
- Prescription Glasses: I seriously have been so lazy to put my contacts on that I just put my glasses on and I feel a to better.
- Iphone 6: I do miss my galaxy but its much easier to have my homework ready to when my phone and my mac are connected. Life savers.
$15 – hm.com
$57 – yoins.com
$3.08 – riverisland.com
$1.71 – japancentre.com