So I was in my class business 111 and I got a notification from MarieCrz. She nominated me for the Liebster award I am truly honored thank you again Marie you left me without words! I love her blog its so interesting from her makeup looks to her random posts I love it! So thank you so much again.<3
- Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award
- Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Notify the bloggers you chose for the award
- Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer
My 11 Questions:
- What book can you read over and over again? The book I could read over and over again would be The seven Habits by Stephen Covey
- What’s the first thing you notice when meeting someone new? I usually notice their smile I don’t know why; I just do.
- If your house was on fire, what’s the one thing you’d want to take with you? Of course my family and pets and my phone, laptop, and Camera.
- What’s the best advice you received? “Just let go” Its simple but it does the job. You see I focus one thing in my mind for a really long time and then randomly get an anxiety attack. So my mom always tells me let it go.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Around here, However, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I would like to learn how to bake:)
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? I would love to be Lewis from Meet The Robinson’s because His family is so fun and crazy hahaha.
- What are your hobbies? Taking pictures and this blog are my beloved Hobbies
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be so many things. A teacher, doctor, scientist, veterinarian, and a cook.
- If you could travel to any part of the world where would it be? I would love to go to Mexico first then to china and finally to the beautiful city on venice in Italy.
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? China because I think their culture is fascinating and I love their food!
Random Facts About Me:
- I’m 5ft tall.
- I had two toe surgeries.
- I’m in college.
- I have three dogs.
- I have only one sibling who is 9 years younger than me.
- I hate when weather is too cold and too hot. So basically I will nag all year round.
- I obsessed with Mickey Mouse.
- I am NOT a morning person.
- I am near sighted. And have to wear glasses or contacts all day long.
- I eat 6 times a day but I eat slow and a little bit. My doctor figured out it was the reason I will never gain or loose weight.
- I day dream more than I should. It even happens when I’m having a conversation with someone.
- BONUS: I have the tendency the multi task without even noticing. I’ll be watching TV while playing a video game at the same time and be able to focus on both things at once. CRAZY RIGHT?