Four Cheese Lasagna
I wanted to share a recipe that my dad loves making and that I love eating.
hope you try it out and enjoy 😉
You will need:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Add a pinch of salt to a large pot of water and let it boil. add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Add cold water to make pasta stop cooking; drain.
- Chop up fresh basil leaves
- Add a can of tomato sauce in a sauce pan and add italian herbs and a pinch of salt.
- Add a layer of the sauce mixture in the bottom of your baking dish. Then add a layer of cooked noodles over the sauce, and sprinkle a portion of the ricotta, parmesan, romano, and mozzarella cheese over the noodles. Repeat layering of sauce noodles and cheese; finish with a layer of cheese
- Bake in preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden.
And your done I hope you enjoy this simple and delicious recipe and send me pics if you try it out